TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story of a Soul

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xV Killscene
Trainee
Trainee
xV Killscene

Story of a Soul Empty
PostSubject: Story of a Soul   Story of a Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:41 am

Twisted Evil

Wrestler Name:
xV Killscene
Wrestler Level:
Age (character):
Age (TWG):
Build:
STR
Fans:
Height:
6,7"
Weight:
200 pounds
Face/Heel/Tweener:
Heel
Hometown:
Your Nightmares
Nickname:
Grave Creaper
Backstory:
I was raised in a small town full of drugs and child abuse i had to fight to survive using my tools of destruction (self taught martial arts) i survived only using my bare hands. at the age of 16 i figured out what i wanted to do as a career i wanted to become a pro wrestler. My favourite weapons are baseball bats thumb tacks tables
i know that in better than you stop trying to be good Jeff Jarrett

Last edited by xV Killscene on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xV Killscene
Trainee
Trainee
xV Killscene

Story of a Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of a Soul   Story of a Soul I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:50 am

Comment Please
Back to top Go down
quiztestexam

Story of a Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of a Soul   Story of a Soul I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:45 am

no
Back to top Go down
Idrajit
Trainee
Trainee

Story of a Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of a Soul   Story of a Soul I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:10 pm

I think the problem I see with a lot of the introduction to characters that I'm seeing is the lack of a gimmick. Your bio should be by FAR the longest part including more then a paragraph of stuff. Whats your story and whats your character. What are you gona talk about in promos and whats your style.

just saying martial arts is kinda weird. What weapons do you like using and are you a straight I hate everyone bad or an I'm better then you bad.

remember this is where people are gona go to look to get a feel for what your character is to RP with. it should have a lot about your story and details about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story of a Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of a Soul   Story of a Soul I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story of a Soul
Page 1 of 1