TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Draco Man Promo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco Man
Draco Man

Draco Man Promo Empty
PostSubject: Draco Man Promo   Draco Man Promo I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:17 pm

- As the camera fades in, we can see an average hight man, wearing a leather trench coat and baggy black jeans, standing before it. Behind him, we can see a series of dragon posters strewn across the locker room as well as a sword leaning against the wall. As the camera begins to fucus on the mans face, he begins to speak in a very calm and collective voice.

-

- ???: Ladies and geantlemen, allow me to introduce myself.

-

- The mysterious man looks intently into the camera as he continues to speak.

-

- ???: My name...
is Draco Man
and i have come on a very important mission.

-

- The audience grows silent in anticipation as the man now known as Draco Man looks off into the distance.

-

- Draco Man: That mission is to prove that im the best. To show eveyone what im cappable of and to take out anyone who gets in my.

-

- Boos can be heard from the crowd as Draco shifts his right arm, gesturing towards the sword.

-

- Draco Man: By any
Means
Necesary.

-

- A smirk comes over Draco's face as he begins to chuckle. the sound of the crowds boos grow ever louder.

-

- Draco Man: Now, many people believe that i dont have what it takes to be the best because i apparently lack the intensity. Well i can asure you that behind this calm and quiet demenour....

-

- Draco clenches his right hand into a fist as his voice becomes more aggresive.

-

- Draco Man: Lies the rage and ferocity of a dragon!!!! And when i unleash my anger upon TTW, there will be no one able to stop me and all will know who and what i am!!!!

-

- Dracos voice begins to calm again as he looks back into the camera with a smile on his bearded face.

-

- Draco Man: So, until that time comes, i will continue to try and prove to you that i deserve to be on top and that i deserve to be a champion. So for now my friends i say farewell and dont forget, always fear the dragon within.

-

- Draco begins to lauph as the camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down
quiztestexam

Draco Man Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco Man Promo   Draco Man Promo I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:21 pm

what does it mean to lauph?
Back to top Go down
Soldier123
Soldier123

Draco Man Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco Man Promo   Draco Man Promo I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:31 am

Scary XP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Draco Man Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco Man Promo   Draco Man Promo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draco Man Promo
Page 1 of 1