TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Standard Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouji Tanaka
Working for the local indies
Working for the local indies
Kouji Tanaka

Standard Form Empty
PostSubject: Standard Form   Standard Form I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:57 am

Copy and paste the following to your wrestler data topic, and fill it in accordingly. Smile

Code:
[b]Wrestler Name:[/b]
[b]Wrestler Level:[/b]
[b]Age (character):[/b]
[b]Age (TWG):[/b]
[b]Build:[/b]
[b]Fans:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Face/Heel/Tweener:[/b]
[b]Hometown:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]

[b]Backstory:[/b]

In case you are wondering what all of this means, I'll give you a quick summary of what each one means.

Wrestler Name: Pretty self explanatory, just type the name of your wrestler on Server 1!

Wrestler Level: Whatever your level is currently, put it there. You don't have to edit your data every time you level up though.

Age (character): There are two options for a reason. I, like some of you, don't like basing my character off of the age TWG assigns me, so my character is a totally different age than my TWG age. So think about your character (is he young, is he old?) and put your character's age here.

Age (TWG): Go on TheWrestlingGame, look at your wrestler data, and find out what the age of your wrestler is.

Build: Are you a Balanced, Resistance, Strength, Speed, or Technique?

Fans: Go to your wrestler data again, and find out how many fans you have.

Height: What is your character's height? Is he a giant? Is he a cruiserweight? You have to decide!

Weight: What is your character's weight? Is he a lardass? Is he anorexic? How about muscular? Once again, you have to decide.

Face/Heel/Tweener: Face means "good guy." Tweener is in the middle of good and bad. Heel means "bad guy."

Hometown: Where is your character from? Is he from Delaware? Is he from Egypt? Let us know!

Nickname: Not everybody has to have a character nickname, but for those who do, tell us here!

Backstory: Give us a little information of how your character was raised, where he came from, why he got into wrestling, and a little bit of history. It doesn't have to be extremely long, three or four sentences should do (unless you want a long one).
Back to top Go down
https://ttwrestling.forumotion.com

Standard Form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTW - True Talent Wrestling :: Federation :: Introduce Your Wrestler-
Jump to: