TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The masters bidding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scurge
Scurge

The masters bidding Empty
PostSubject: The masters bidding   The masters bidding I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:28 am

**The scene opens showing a dark gloomy cavern type corridor very little light is seen as the camera pans around, the areas that can be seen are lit by flaming torches on the wall that give little illumination. At the end of the corridor can be seen a brighter flickering light source, the cameraman walks towards it. As the camera nears the opening the crackling of fire can be heard. Droplets of water drip from the ceiling of the cavern. The camera gets to the light source and finds a large open area, in the centre of the room a large fire burns in a rock pit there are no windows, the air smells of sulphur. At the back of the room is a large throne type seat with skull carvings on it, to the left of the room is a large tapestry with an image of a vortex type pit with souls escaping from it. To the right of the room is a large screen that looks somewhat like a mirror yet it doesn’t reflect anything and the surface has a watery like quality, in front of it stands the overwhelming form of Scurge. He’s looking at the screen as images of the TTW arena are shown including those of the wrestlers that are part of it, a low quiet voice can be heard.**
-
Tartarus: Yes… True Talent Wrestling will be the perfect place to restore my power, so many souls to feed off. My energy is low at the moment but you will take care of that won’t you my servant?
-
**Scurge turns around and walks towards the throne, the cameraman clings to the cavern opening trying not to be noticed by the lumbering beast.**
-
Scurge: Of course my lord.
-
**Scurges voice bellows throughout the cave, the beast sits in the throne.**
-
Tartarus: Good… very good… you will become a part of this place, destroying these mortals feeding me their souls then I shall return to the surface of this retched planet and enslave them all.
-
Scurge: Yes master, your bidding shall be done. These mortals shall not stand in my way.
-
Tartarus: That’s my minion… Just remember without souls I weaken. Let me down and it shall be yours that will give me sustenance.
-
**Scurge sits quietly not saying a word; the face of Tartarus opens its eyes wide.**
-
Tartarus: Looks like we have been given room service…
-
**Scurge stands from the throne, the camera zooms in and sees the red eyes of the beast looking directly at it, Scurges walks towards the cameraman who quickly turns holding the camera as he runs from the cave, the camera shot moves around as the cameraman runs. It then stops as the cameraman is unable to exit the cavern he lifts the camera up and turns around showing the entrance to the cave. Scurge walks into the dark corridor; just his silhouette can be seen as it closes in towards the camera, the cameraman can be heard yelling out for help as the behemoth walks closer his red eyes glow in the darkness of the cavern. The cameraman can be heard pleading with the beast telling Scurge he’s TTW staff it all falls on deaf ears as Scurge closes in, towering over the cameraman the camera begins to shake uncontrollably. Scurge grabs the cameraman lifting him by his throat, the camera drops to the floor facing the beast it shows him holding the cameraman off the floor, his legs kicking as he tries to free himself as he gasps for air.**
-
Tartarus: This shall do for now… But first…
-
**Scurge walks over to the camera; suddenly the shot goes black yet audio can still be heard. The sound of the cameraman gasping for breath; Then can be heard a strange sound that turns into a high pitched scream followed by the thud as the cameraman’s body hits the floor the sound begins to crackle as Scurge’s large footsteps can be heard walking away, followed by the sound of static then… Nothing.**

Last edited by Scurge on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quiztestexam

PostSubject: Re: The masters bidding   The masters bidding I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:52 pm

*your's
Back to top Go down
Scurge
Scurge

PostSubject: Re: The masters bidding   The masters bidding I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Thanks for that mate.
Back to top Go down
Soldier123
Soldier123

PostSubject: Re: The masters bidding   The masters bidding I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:28 am

Woah thats a very good rp man.
Back to top Go down
Scurge
Scurge

PostSubject: Re: The masters bidding   The masters bidding I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:39 am

Cheers Soldier I try Smile
Back to top Go down
quiztestexam

PostSubject: Re: The masters bidding   The masters bidding I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:51 pm

np
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The masters bidding   The masters bidding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The masters bidding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTW - True Talent Wrestling :: Major Show Roleplays :: Locker Room-
Jump to: