TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tall Tale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouji Tanaka
Working for the local indies
Working for the local indies
Kouji Tanaka

Tall Tale Empty
PostSubject: Tall Tale   Tall Tale I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:31 pm

** The camera cuts to the locker room area where many wrestlers are changing and chatting with one another. They appear to be having a good time, well, most of them. There is a huge man already in his wrestling gear sitting on the locker room bench. He is alone and staring down at the floor in a depressed manner. He has no hair, looks to be over 400 pounds, and has a chest tattoo. After a few minutes of sitting there, he gets up and walks out of the locker room, heading to the backstage area. **

Jason Kiltou: Hey! Mr Atom! I spotted you coming from the locker rooms, can I get a quick interview out of you?

** Mr Atom appears to light up at the thought of someone actually speaking to him. He nods as Jason Kiltou walks up to him. **

Jason Kiltou: Well, Mr Atom, can we get a backstory on you?

Mr Atom: Sure Jason. I don't really like to talk about my past because I had a rough childhood. As you can probably see, I am GIGANTIC. I grew up in a small town in Georgia and never really had any friends because they all judged me based on my height. I never wanted to be this big, trust me, but it's the way God made me. Anyway...

** Before Mr Atom can finish, Devi Ecko comes running from behind at him. **
Back to top Go down
https://ttwrestling.forumotion.com

Tall Tale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTW - True Talent Wrestling :: Major Show Roleplays :: Locker Room-
Jump to: