TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Jon Interview (before the match The Ultimate Rock Vs. Black Jon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackJon
Trainee
Trainee

Black Jon Interview (before the match The Ultimate Rock Vs. Black Jon) Empty
PostSubject: Black Jon Interview (before the match The Ultimate Rock Vs. Black Jon)   Black Jon Interview (before the match The Ultimate Rock Vs. Black Jon) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:38 am

The camera cuts on the backstage area where it's seen Jason Kiltou, one of the interviewer. He's looking around for some one to take an interview. Right in that moment, Black Jon get out of his locker room. Jason spotted him, and start running towards Black Jon.

Jason Kiltou: Wait, wait !! Jon, you've some time, for a little interview ?

Black Jon turns around, at the man who said something about an interview.

Black Jon: I guess i've got, but i was expectin' some one else. Like a tall, smart and sexy girl, but you're goot too, so put that damn, notorious, stupid, boring, obvious questions.

Jason Kiltou: Ok, ok, so, here we go !! Black Jon, how do you feel to be a part of True Talent Wrestling, or TTW ?

Black Jon: Welll... it's feel like home, i mean, that's federation it's made for me, the name say it all. The True Talent, that's me, and other guys, but, I especially. I'm 260 pounds of pure talent, which is ready to be exposed in front of a whole audience, who for sure 'ill cheer me or boo me 'cuz i'm just too good, and here comes the envy.

Jason Kiltou: Got it, you feel great, but, what you thing about your opponent, The Ultimate Rock ?

Black Jon: He is just a pretty boy, havin' alot of money from his father or from granny, a ridiculous expensive car, crapy clothes and illusions of grandeur. After i'll beat the crap out of that little stone, i'll have the pleasure to take his money, and burn all of them, while i'm goin' home with my new expensive car. It's like that saying: " Arrive, Beat the arrogant guy with tons of moeny, Leave with the money and car ".

Jason Kiltou: That's mean you're determinated to win tonight match, so, good luck, Jon, i hope we'll see more.

Black Jon: Jason, i don't need luck, it's all about talent here tonight, and Little Rock, if i have no chance to win, you're the guy who should leave the arena, an' go to cry like a little baby, in a club for the rich, patetic persons.

Black Jon walk away, and Jason make a sign to the camera man, to stop recording. The camera fade to black.
Back to top Go down

Black Jon Interview (before the match The Ultimate Rock Vs. Black Jon)
Page 1 of 1