TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The beginning of an Era

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scurge
Scurge

The beginning of an Era Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of an Era   The beginning of an Era I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:20 am

**The True Talent wrestling arena is engulfed in cheers from the fans that pack out the stands, the camera moves down the entrance ramp panning left and right showing the different faces of the adoring fans of TTW, they of course cheer louder and jump around like caged monkeys as soon as the camera points in their general direction. As the camera gets to the bottom of the ramp it moves around the ring facing towards it the camera picks up the marks of the nights battles, droplets of blood and sweat stain the mat. The camera focuses on these spots for a moment before moving around towards the commentators’ table, the atmosphere is electric filled with cheers and screams of the crowded arena.**
-
Henry Collins: Well ladies and gentleman that’s another episode of True Talent Wrestling and yet another star studded, action packed show it was.
-
Salvatore Moretti: Well this is why it’s called True Talent Wrestling. This is where the elite come to play.
-
Henry Collins: Indeed it is Salvatore, and on that note we bid you all a goodnight and see you a…
-
“Hold on a minute! It’s not over yet!”
-
Henry Collins is interrupted by the voice of Danny Lando, General Manager of TTW. He walks out from the entrance and stands at the top of the ramp. He wears an expensive black double breasted suit with thin white pin striping; underneath the blazer he wears a dark purple silk shirt, his hair is quaffed it looks like a cloud puffed atop his cranium. He wears spectacles and although most likely expensive, somehow they don’t suit his look.
-
Salvatore Moretti: Great just what we need, Danny Lando…
-
Henry Collins: Show some respect! Without him you wouldn’t have a job.
-
Salvatore Moretti: Wouldn’t have a job? I’ll always have a job; Salvatore Moretti is never without work.
-
**Danny Lando walks down the entrance ramp towards the ring his black leather loafers shimmer in the lights as he walks.**
-
Henry Collins: I wonder what brings the General Manager to the arena; it’s a rare occasion to see him on a show… It must be important.
-
Salvatore Moretti: Hopefully he’s here to fire you for being a terrible commentator Hehehe.
-
**Danny Lando walks up the stairs and enters the ring, the fans cheer for the boss as he walks around inside the ring looking around at the huge turnout for the show.**
-
Danny Lando: Hello TTW fans, obviously you all know who I am.
-
**The fans cheer Danny repeatedly in unison.**
-
Danny Lando: That’s right for those that have been living under a rock; I am Danny Lando, General Manager of TTW.
-
**The fans erupt into cheer again.**
-
Danny Lando: Now I’m not going to waste any more time with frivolous introductions, I’m sure you all know what a general manager does.
-
Salvatore Moretti: To pay me?
-
Henry Collins: Shut it Salvatore, the boss is talking.
-
Danny Lando: Now… this federation is already in need of some, how should I put this…? Restructuring.
-
Salvatore Moretti: He is going to fire you Henry!
-
Danny Lando: The problem is this is called True Talent Wrestling, not Average Talent wrestling… It seems that my staff members have signed guys that have next to no talent, the problem with that is I can’t just fire them; it would be a contractual breach for me to do so… However If they were to get injured badly enough to not be able to fulfil their obligations to the federation then they would have to resign thus I would be rid of them.
-
Salvatore Moretti: There must be a point here.
-
Danny Lando: So you see I hired some true talent myself, this man has already taken care of three bottom dwellers that really had no right to be a part of the roster.
-
Henry Collins: He must mean Edge the First, Jamal Carter and Ricochet.
-
Salvatore Moretti: Really captain obvious?
-
Danny Lando: But wait folks that not all, there’s still the matter of one more that needs tending to.
-
**Danny Lando points to the Titantron, the crowd turns their heads towards the big screen and it comes to life showing the backstage area, more specifically Alterworlds locker room.**
-
Henry Collins: Oh no… Not Alterworld.
-
**The door opens as Alterworld steps out wearing a hooded sweatshirt with the hood over his head and blue denim jeans with a chain from his right front pocket that attaches to one of the belt loops. He carries a duffle bag as he walks down the backstage corridor in the direction of the exit the cameraman follows him. Suddenly Alterwold is blown of his feet, the cameraman leaps back as the camera flails the image is blurred by the movement, when the cameraman composes himself he points the camera towards where Alterworld was, he is gone but standing where he was is the large and terrifying Scurge. The shot changes to the arena where the crowd are looking at the screen in terror, fearing the worst. The shot goes back to the backstage area where Scurge stands looking at a large hole in the wall opposite where he stands. Scurge stands motionless, staring at the hole in the wall for what seems like an eternity but in reality is only a few seconds before he turns and walks away the camera follows Scurge as he walks of into the distance. The camera then turns back to the impressive sized hole in the wall; the cameraman slowly walks towards it. The wall is made for cinder block dust fills the air as the camera nears. As the cameraman gets closer it can be seen that the hole leads to the gym the camera points down and shows Alterworld on his back almost bent in half on a stand with an assortment of dumbbells on it, he’s covered in dust and makes no movement. The shot then changes back to Danny Lando in the ring he scratches his head.**
-
Danny Lando: His methods are somewhat unorthodox but he gets the job done, now that’s the last time we’ll see him around here just like the others. You see this is the way it is, the strong reap the benefits of being in a truly great federation such as this and the weak, well… You get the picture.
-
**Henry Collins stands up from his chair with a mic in hand.**
-
Henry Collins: Are you mad? You actually hired that monster? He’s pure Evil, why would you…?
-
**Danny Lando looks at Henry Collins with an eyebrow raised.**
-
Danny Lando: Sit down and shut up Henry! Are you truly that ignorant? A beast possessed by some sort of evil spirit.
-
**Danny Lando makes air quotes as he says it.**
-
Danny Lando: Scurge is a seven foot eight inch, five hundred and fifty pound behemoth of a man; you really think he needs to be given extra power to make him superhumanly strong? You blind fool… I asked him to purge TTW of the weak and in return I’d offer him a contract. So let me formerly introduce you to one of the newest members of True Talent Wrestling, the Beast from the depths of Hell… Scurge!
-
**Scurge walks out from the entrance wearing his iron spiked shoulder armour, wrist cuffs and boots; he walks down to the ring his dominating height towers over the fans as they move from the security barriers. Scurge climbs up into the ring and stands with Danny Lando, the face that covers his torso, is nothing more than a chest plate that is part of his armour.**
-
Danny Lando: This was the best entrance that any wrestler has ever had into a federation.
-
**Henry Collins stands up again.**
-
Henry Collins: Wait a minute, you’re telling us all that he’s no demon but a gimmick used by you to get rid of the “Bottom dwellers” as you so delightfully put it? But what about the cameraman we saw Scurge destroy him with our own eyes.
-
**Danny Lando laughs after hearing such a thing.**
-
Danny Lando: You saw no such thing, the camera was dropped and the picture was blank. You heard noises but it wasn’t of someone getting destroyed. It was all part of my plan, I needed him to instil fear in everyone and he sure did that. You see THIS is why I’m the GM of True Talent Wrestling and why you’re a commentator because I have vision.
-
**Danny Lando then puts the mic on the mat as he walks from the ring; Scurge holds the ropes open for him as he exits and follows. The camera follows them as they walk up the entrance ramp Scurge looks down on the fans with his blood red eyes. The shot then returns to the commentary table.**
-
Henry Collins: I can’t believe what we’ve just witnessed here. Edge the First, Jamal Carter, Ricochet and Alterworld all pulverised at the hands of Scurge and what’s even more unbelievable is that it was none other than General Manager Danny Landos’ bidding. My mind is officially blown.
-
Salvatore Moretti: My god, that man is… a… GENIUS! Talk about vision, nobody saw this coming and look at what he’s done, inducted the largest wrestler I’ve ever seen into TTW in an astonishing turn of events, It’s amazing what they can do with special effects these days… ABOSULUTE GENIUS!
-
**Henry Collins looks at Salvatore with a puzzled look.**
-
Salvatore Moretti: I can’t wait to see what happens next but one thing’s for sure I’m the first one to get onto the bandwagon that is Scurge, the beast of TTW!
-
**The camera stays on Henry Collins and Salvatore Moretti as the image fades from the commentary team to the TTW logo before fading again to black.**
-
Back to top Go down
Thon
Trainee
Trainee
Thon

The beginning of an Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an Era   The beginning of an Era I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:11 am

I don't need to say it again but I will... Amazing rp!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The beginning of an Era
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTW - True Talent Wrestling :: Major Show Roleplays :: In the Ring-
Jump to: