TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worlds greatest tag team?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Electrifyy
Working for free
Working for free
Electrifyy

Worlds greatest tag team?  Empty
PostSubject: Worlds greatest tag team?    Worlds greatest tag team?  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:56 pm

**As the camera returns Electrifyy&Subject 16 are in the ring with there microphones in their hands as the crowd reacts with mixed emotions**

Electrifyy: Last week we came up short in our tag title match..i know its true but we will win this title see the only reason we lost to to billy and "xtreme" is-

**Subject interrupts Electrifyy**

Subject 16: Was because you couldn't kick out after an armbar? hehe.

**Electrifyy doesn't seem amused and doesn't reacts**

Subject 16: I mean you cost our tag titles! you got pinned after an ARMBAR.

Electrifyy: Well...a hold is a hold but speaking of which were were you break up the pin?

*Subject gets annoyed*

Subject: Don't you blame this on me! it was your fault you couldn't get the job done

Electrifyy: Seriously Subject your making a big of a deal out of this your not Mr.Perfect you know.

Subject 16: Well I know im a better wrestler then you, i need to be in the spotlight not you..you screwed our entire plan to win the title over!.

Electrifyy: Subject stop being a little bi-

Subject: You know what? i shouldn't tagged with a nobody like you.

**Subject 16 has enough and he starts to attack Electrifyy in the middle of the ring**

**Security comes out to end this mess, Both men try to continue assaulting each other**

**They push the security aside and Electrifyy hits Subject with a powerful lariat*

**Camera fades away to commercial while the brawl continues**
Back to top Go down
https://ttwrestling.forumotion.com/

Worlds greatest tag team?
Page 1 of 1