TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouji Tanaka
Working for the local indies
Working for the local indies
Kouji Tanaka

Sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry.   Sorry. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:49 am

Hello everybody... I have some sad news. I'm not going to drag it out though. Basically, I am going to resign as General Manager. I know, you're probably feeling two things right now: pissed & disappointment. I don't blame you... I feel those things as well, but let me explain myself.

When I started out as General Manager, I never had the intentions of quitting EVER. I thought I'd go on forever because I loved playing TWG and I loved booking shows (GM Mode, TEW 2005, etc.). Trust me, I wasn't somebody who just wanted to go a season to earn a few extra TPs or fantaeuros. That wasn't my plan, even though it may seem like it was.

So when I got the GM spot, I was thrilled. I couldn't even imagine how hard being GM was though. When I found out, I figured it'd be easier as the seasons go on. I never really got to get to season 2, so I won't know if that statement is correct or not, but I didn't quit because it was hard. Trust me, I like a challenge.

The reason in a nutshell is because I don't have time for doing shows anymore, and it's become more of a burden than it has fun. This is TheWrestlingGAME, not TheWrestlingJOB. I think when a game becomes something you dread doing, you really need to stop playing it. That doesn't mean I am quitting TWG, I just can't be a General Manager any longer.

I know what some of you may be thinking.,. Half are saying "What a douchebag," while the other half are saying "Why can't you let your VGMs do the work?"

Well, I would never do that to a VGM. I wouldn't make them do all of the work. It's just not right. I get paid 10 TPs a week to be a GM, VGMs don't get that. It's not fair and I don't believe in that sh*t. I know a few of the VGMs would probably gladly take on the workload, but I don't want to be remembered as "that GM who made his wrestlers do all of his work."

In return, I might be remembered as that unorganized GM who quit after two shows, but that is a lot better than the lazy GM who coasted by with his VGMs doing literally everything.

Anyway, so like I said, I quit because I don't have time for this anymore. When I started, it was summer and I had nothing to do. Now it is September and I have too much to do. Scurge leaving was the icing on the cake. It is too much stress being a GM as well. So I've already made up my mind, I'm not GMing anymore.

But I hope that you all (or the active ones at least) gained something from the short time in TTW. I hope you at least got a laugh or two at quiz's stupidity, or ultimate_risktaker in chat. I hope you at least got to see some great RPers and it made you better. I don't know, I just hope this wasn't a total waste of time for you. It certainly wasn't for me.

With that, I am going to end this and just say that if anyone needs any references (to join new federations), I will gladly tell that GM what I thought about you whilst under TTW contract. Thank you all for joining, and thank you for being active x10. I am about to send my resignation letter to buzzsaw & Larry, so there's no turning back now.

Thanks for everything, especially Soldier123. I have no doubt in my mind that you will be a General Manager in time, and a great one at that. I will miss all of this. I hope some of us cross paths in the future.

FAREWELL.
Back to top Go down
https://ttwrestling.forumotion.com
Electrifyy
Working for free
Working for free
Electrifyy

Sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry.   Sorry. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:36 am

Well im sad..THIS IS THE ONLY GOOD FED ALL FUCKING OTHER FEDS ARE POO..KT will you still be my friend?

THANK YOU KOUJI *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* THANK YOU KOUJI *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* THANK YOU KOUJI *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* THANK YOU KOUJI *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*
Back to top Go down
https://ttwrestling.forumotion.com/

Sorry.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTW - True Talent Wrestling :: Federation :: Announcements-
Jump to: