TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*IMPORTANT*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soldier123
Soldier123

*IMPORTANT* Empty
PostSubject: *IMPORTANT*   *IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Dear, TTW October 10, 2011

Now, I noticed this fed has lost control. Kouji quitting has sent a spark in all of us. Also I have noticed much bickering of our memebers as said in Eternity's wrestler announcement Quiz,Electrifyy,and Eternity have been arguing. As we all know I have applied for GM of this fed. Also restating a fed is more than people putting on a show for the good of others, a fed is a family. You people don't act like a family, you guys act like a bunch of wilds dogs fighting over a mate. I refuse to be the leader of this mess. This is a game not a war now people calm down and enjoy it. Me and Kouji tried to supply the best for you guys even the inactives and we can't do that for you if you can't do it for each other. Now below I want you all to promise to stop this bickering or you will end up out of this fed for bas sportsmanship.

Yours in Eternity,

Soldier123
Back to top Go down
Electrifyy
Working for free
Working for free
Electrifyy

*IMPORTANT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT*   *IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Im not fighting but your right but quiz basically started with his unwared trolling and we fell for it NO MOAR so form now on im nice
Back to top Go down
https://ttwrestling.forumotion.com/
quiztestexam

*IMPORTANT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT*   *IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

???? how exactly did i start this?
Back to top Go down
Electrifyy
Working for free
Working for free
Electrifyy

*IMPORTANT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT*   *IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:48 pm

Well quiz im being honest your just not being so nice your mmm a bit heavy you know?
Back to top Go down
quiztestexam

*IMPORTANT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT*   *IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:23 pm

that isnt honest. i only critique people, which is probably what made you get mad at me in the 1st place, and i only start insulting to defend myself. i dont start any arguments
Back to top Go down
Soldier123
Soldier123

*IMPORTANT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT*   *IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:10 pm

People really? You guys are arguing over who started an argument in a "peace" Thread.
Back to top Go down
Electrifyy
Working for free
Working for free
Electrifyy

*IMPORTANT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT*   *IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Okey okey lets all kiss and make up
Back to top Go down
quiztestexam

*IMPORTANT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT*   *IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:08 pm

i can probably forgive electrifyy since he was just trolling, but eternity is actually a prick, so fuck him
Back to top Go down
Electrifyy
Working for free
Working for free
Electrifyy

*IMPORTANT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT*   *IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Thanks for forgiving me Bouncer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*IMPORTANT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT*   *IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*IMPORTANT*
Page 1 of 1