TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Concerning Pictures and Absence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternity
Trainee
Trainee
Eternity

Concerning Pictures and Absence Empty
PostSubject: Concerning Pictures and Absence   Concerning Pictures and Absence I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Hello. So,okay. I'm the guy who works with the pictures. However. My computer just got picked up for repairs. Tomorrow it'll probably be ready. Or Saturday. However... I'll work on them as fast as possible. Quality over quantity though. Post your pictures up on the "Your Wrestler Card" thing and i'll take care of it A.S.A.P. Thanks. - Roy "Alterworld".
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Trainee
Trainee
Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Pictures and Absence   Concerning Pictures and Absence I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:48 pm

And!!!! There's a small thing i want you to know. I had the template ready. But with my computer crashing,i have to make everything new. I've got a question: Could the GM please put the logo here? So i can put it on the new card itself.
Back to top Go down
Kouji Tanaka
Working for the local indies
Working for the local indies
Kouji Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Pictures and Absence   Concerning Pictures and Absence I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Concerning Pictures and Absence V2s115
Back to top Go down
https://ttwrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Pictures and Absence   Concerning Pictures and Absence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerning Pictures and Absence
Page 1 of 1