TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow of the Beast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scurge
Scurge

Shadow of the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Shadow of the Beast   Shadow of the Beast I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:48 am

**The camera pans around the arena showing the fans jumping around screaming, some of them holding up signs of their favorite wrestlers. The camera moves down the entrance ramp panning left and right at the fans that try and lean forward over the security barrier to get on television, as it gets to the bottom of the ramp it moves around the ring panning to show the inside of the ring and then back out to the fans who again scream and attempt to get in shot for their five seconds of fame. The camera then zooms in onto the commentators’ table where the commentary team is seated; they look around the arena at the manic fans.**
-
Henry Collins: Welcome back to the show. Boy these fans are mad; I can hardly hear myself think.
-
Salvatore Moretti : You think? Well you learn something new everyday.
-
Henry Collins: Woah check out Mr. Funny man over here, but I tell ya these fans are pumped up tonight.
-
Salvatore Moretti: So they should be with the matches and the stars about to hit that ring tonight.
-
**Suddenly the titantron turns on showing the backstage area.**
-
Henry Collins: What’s going on here?
-
**The scene changes to the backstage area showing the corridor to a set of large metal doors that are for deliveries, a large banging sound can be heard like something crashing into them.**
-
Salvatore Moretti (audio): Sounds like a battering ram.
-
**The banging on the doors continues echoing throughout the backstage area. A large amount of Security run into shot as the banging continues, the doors begin to show signs of damage as dents begin to appear.**
-
Henry Collins (audio): Jeez, we’re under attack.
-
**Suddenly the doors burst open flying of the hinges; a large being can be seen in the entrance. Its immense size is overwhelming; in the background is the orange glow of flames. Security rush towards it only to be thrown back as the being swings its sizable arms.**
-
Henry Collins (audio): There seems to be someone breaking into the building.
-
Salvatore Moretti (audio): More like something look at the size of it.
-
**The large being walks through the doorway; it towers over the Security team standing easily over seven foot tall, and almost as wide from shoulder to shoulder. As it walks down the corridor the Security team keep their distance not wanted to cause anymore harm to their own staff. The monsters eyes are blood red, it wears what looks like iron shoulder pads with two large spikes on each the largest spike around two foot in length, large chains can be seen wrapped around each wrist, above the chains on each wrist are large iron cuffs also with spikes on them. On his legs are what look like black leather worn leggings with a large skull buckle, his feet also are adorned with a pair of knee length iron boots with a spike on the knees and smaller spikes on the top of the foot.**
-
Henry Rollins (audio): What on earth is that? This is beginning to get frightening.
-
Salvatore Moretti (audio): And it looks like it’s heading this way.
-
**Sure enough the beast walks down the backstage corridor smashing through obstacles like they were nothing, the cameraman stays in front of it but at a distance. The camera zooms into the torso of the being; there it sees what looks like the image of a gruesome face literally coming out from the large monsters body, suddenly the face blinks startling the cameraman. The camera shakes around before the cameraman regains composure and refocuses on the beast that walks down the corridor. The scene then changes to that of the arena, the camera focuses on the entrance the Titantron goes black.**
-
Henry Rollins: This is something else; some creature has broken into the building and seems to be on its way to the arena.
-
Salvatore Moretti: What the…?
-
**The camera then tilts up to the Titantron, there from the top of the screen is what looks like blood. It begins to run down over the screen, the crowd begins screaming as the blood begins to run from the Titantron onto the entrance ramp where it creates a puddle of redness, the camera zooms in the blood glistens in the light. Then a large iron boot splashes into it. The camera quickly zooms out and shows the behemoth standing at the top of the ramp, it stands below the Titantron as the blood rains down upon it. The crowd is not so eager to lean over the security barriers this time as the beast begins its decent down the ramp, covered in blood it walks down the ramp; a trail of blood follows from the puddle that has formed at the top of the ramp. As the giant gets to the ring it climbs the apron and over the top rope where it stands in the centre of the ring. Its demonic red eyes don’t move it just looks straight. A pool of blood begins to form at its feet as it drips of the monstrous beast; the creature then looks down as if looking at the face that forms his torso before looking back to the crowded arena. The crowd sits frozen in stunned silence as security surround the ring, the beast talks.**
-
“Peons of earth”
-
**Its low voice booms around the arena, not even needing a mic.**
-
“I am Scurge!”
-
**The juggernaut known as Scurge looks around the arena.**
-
Scurge: Servant of Tartarus, Destroyer of humanity, taker of souls.
-
**Some of the crowd begins to boo but are quickly silenced by Scurges gaze.**
-
Scurge: Bow down to the master of the underworld…
-
**Scurges’ eyes then roll back showing the white of his eyes, his head faces the ceiling of the arena… Suddenly the face of his torso opens its eyes. The arena is filled with horrific screams the face begins to talk.**
-
Tartarus: Shh silence sickly mortals.
-
**The faces voice is quieter then that of the beast it’s attached to yet still echoes around the arena. As if by magic the crowd becomes silent.**
-
Tartarus: For millennia’s I have been entombed in the depths of the earth awaiting my return to the vile surface of this world. I have watched as mankind has slowly destroyed the planet and then frailly attempt to fix the damage that they caused. I have seen the hatred that you have unleashed on each other. For that I thank you… For it was your hatred that gave me strength to be able to raise up from the shadows and posses this being, he’s quite impressive isn’t he?
-
**Tartarus pauses, a smile appears on the grotesque face on the motionless giant.**
-
Tartarus: Your hatred for one another has given me the power to join to this great beast… But it’s not enough; to reclaim my full form I need souls… Yes human souls. And through Scurge I will get all the souls I need. Through his victories I shall feast on the souls of the vanquished and become whole again… Then you shall all be engulfed in darkness and turmoil. The reign of terror begins now!
-
**The face of Tartarus then closes its eyes; Scurges head then lowers his eyes glow blood red again. Scurge then lifts his right arm up and punches his enormous fist into the pool of blood that surrounds him. The blood splashes up around Scurge in a cylinder of red fluid as it rains back to the mat Scurge has vanished the crowded arena is still in stunned silence as the camera pans around trying to locate the whereabouts of the beast. The shot then returns to the commentators’ table where they sit as stunned as the audience.**
-
Henry Rollins: I… I don’t know what to say… This is just insane.
-
Salvatore Moretti: Indeed… We’re going to cut to a break and try to make sense of this and we’ll return with more in ring action.
-
**The shot changes to that of the ring, the camera pans from the ring with red fluid rained around it, the camera pans up the ramp with its river of blood up to the Titantron before fading out as it pans the stunned crowd of the arena.**
Back to top Go down
quiztestexam

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Beast   Shadow of the Beast I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:14 pm

why is the final boss of halo 2 in this rp?
Back to top Go down
Scurge
Scurge

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Beast   Shadow of the Beast I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:34 am

Wouldn't know who that is, never played Halo.

If you mean Tatarus well it was for the fact that Tartarus is the Primeval god of hell and a place of ultimate punishment which suited the character.

As Wikipedia states:

One of the first Gods to arise from the void of Creation, TARTARUS, like his siblings NYX and CHAOS, personifies ultimate formless gloom. Little is known of his personality but as the first God of Hell we assume him to be a dour and depressing being.

TARTARUS lives in the bowels of the Earth, many miles below as the anvil falls, and holds together the bottomless pits of the world. Presumably HADES rents the Underworld from him on favorable terms.

As Greek Mythology developed, TARTARUS sank into oblivion, giving his name to the dark places of punishment for those that have been judged guilty of unspeakable acts.
Back to top Go down
quiztestexam

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Beast   Shadow of the Beast I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:23 pm

you use wikipedia as a source? things are starting to make sense
Back to top Go down
Scurge
Scurge

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Beast   Shadow of the Beast I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:00 am

Well first I used Tartarus as I knew who that was based on knowledge of different gods. I don't play enough games like Halo to know who you were referring to.

But figured you'd have something to say about it I thought i'd take the Wikipedia extract, thus nullifying any form of pointless banter Razz
Back to top Go down
quiztestexam

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Beast   Shadow of the Beast I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:53 pm

no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Beast   Shadow of the Beast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow of the Beast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTW - True Talent Wrestling :: Major Show Roleplays :: In the Ring-
Jump to: