TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apology

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternity
Trainee
Trainee
Eternity

Apology Empty
PostSubject: Apology   Apology I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:18 am

Hey guys. It's me. I know i was supposed to do the pictures but since Kouji did them,this actually saved me some time. First off:

No, i'm not lazy. I just can't find the time to do everything. As some may know i am a writer on TWG,i also play in a band,and i play another game called MMATycoon where i run a fighting organisation. This all takes up my time. Now,i'm also a VGM and i'm supposed to do graphics. Nope,not gonna work out. So i just want to thank Kouji Tanaka for saving me the time. This'll help me with everything else.

(Note: I've decided to quit the band for more time. But,school's starting wednesday so that'll take time too. XD Yes,i know i'm busy. )
Back to top Go down
Idrajit
Trainee
Trainee

Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology   Apology I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:46 am

no prob's. Im just getting into college and I might not have time to do shit either.
Back to top Go down

Apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTW - True Talent Wrestling :: Federation :: Announcements-
Jump to: