TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How this forum works

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouji Tanaka
Working for the local indies
Working for the local indies
Kouji Tanaka

How this forum works Empty
PostSubject: How this forum works   How this forum works I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:16 am

This forum is meant to be helpful to everybody. It helps me because I can organize the shows better knowing what happens next, and it helps you because you know when you'll be on the show, when you need to role-play, and who you're feuding with.

Now there are a few problems...

1.) Angles can not be used on the minor show (I guess they could, but I'd rather they not), so that means that everybody has to position their angles to be on the main show. It's not a big deal, but it's still an issue.

2.) I only want to book you in matches three times a season, so if you guys want to have a big PPV match (not everybody can, because there are 4 titles, five counting the tag titles, and lots of feuds hopefully), then you need to think of that as well.

3.) Not everybody is going to be active. If someone wants to role-play for another person, that is fine by me, but it would still be great if you could post your plans in this thread. I will allow everybody (if they want to) to role-play for up to three more characters not including themselves, but please don't make the other character become a complete fool.

With that being said, here is what I'd like the final format to be in...

Code:
[b]Week 1 (minor):[/b]
[b]Week 1 (major):[/b]
[b]Week 2 (minor):[/b]
[b]Week 2 (major):[/b]
[b]Week 3: (minor):[/b]
[b]Week 3: (major)[/b]
[b]Week 4 (minor):[/b]
[b]Week 4 (PPV):[/b]

Here is an example...

Week 1 (minor): Jeff vs Johnny; Gale costs Jeff the match.
Week 1 (major): Jeff is mad; Gale vs Trent; Jeff costs Gale the match
Week 2 (minor): Nothing
Week 2 (major): Gale challenges Jeff to a match at the PPV; Jeff accepts.
Week 3: (minor): Nothing.
Week 3: (major) Gale & Jeff contract signing.
Week 4 (minor): Gale vs Siera; Jeff vs Tyler (just to get 3 matches)
Week 4 (PPV): Gale vs Jeff

Also you must remember that not every feud has to end at the end of the season. Some feuds can go two - three seasons if you want. If you have any questions just reply.
Back to top Go down
https://ttwrestling.forumotion.com

How this forum works
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTW - True Talent Wrestling :: Federation :: Storyline Discussion-
Jump to: