TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Rock - RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Ultimate Rock
Trainee
Trainee

The Ultimate Rock - RP Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Rock - RP   The Ultimate Rock - RP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:15 pm

An unknown theme song starts playing, and a limousine drives into the arena and parks.
Then a person comes out of the limousine. He is wearing a suit, and has a big stack of dollar bills in his right hand, and a microphone in his left hand. He slowly makes his way to the ring. He then climbs up in the ring and stands still in the middle of the ring, and starts talking.

The Ultimate Rock: Hi all! I've finally came here to True Talent Wrestling. I have not come here to get pushed around. Do you see what I got here?

The Ultimate Rock shows his big stack of dollar bills to the crowd.

The Ultimate Rock: This is what makes so much better then everyone of you! Neither one of you can even come close to the amount of money I have. I've got the money, and I've got the power. Therefore I will suggest to everyone out there to stay out of my way.

The crowd starts to boo him as they don't like his attitude.

Yeah, just start booing me right away. I don't care. I've never liked low-classed people. You're all whining all of the time! I can't afford this, I can't afford that. But why should I even care. I'm above that. Tonight is not about talking. Tonight is about action, and now I will show you how to wrestle! I will own my opponent. Black jon, you have no chance!

The Ultimate Rock throws his mic away, and slowly walks away as his theme music is played yet again.
Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Rock - RP
Page 1 of 1