TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amazing Thon's motivation techniques (Week 2 rp)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thon
Trainee
Trainee
Thon

The Amazing Thon's motivation techniques (Week 2 rp) Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing Thon's motivation techniques (Week 2 rp)   The Amazing Thon's motivation techniques (Week 2 rp) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:24 am

** Jason Kiltou is seen walking backstage with his cameraman. **

Jason Kiltou: I’ve heard from members of staff that one of our newest wrestlers has a very interesting way of motivating himself for his matches. I have it on good authority that we should find him somewhere backstage… Wait, is that him over there?

** The camera zooms in on a meticulously well-defined individual listening to one of the Brandenburg Concertos, famously composed by Bach, whilst reading from The Merchant of Venice. **

Jason Kiltou: I’ll go over and see if we can have a word…

** Jason Kiltou walks over to his target. **

Jason Kiltou: The Amazing Thon, do you mind if we have a moment of your time?

The Amazing Thon: Kind sir, a moment of deliberation with an esteemed gentleman of True Talent Wrestling is always greatly undertaken. How can one be of service?

Jason Kiltou: I hope you don’t mind me saying, but Shakespeare, Bach, you’re a slight anomaly to the stereotypical wrestlers that we have seen in the past. What is your motivation and do you think your methods contributed to your success over sukkuladi strakurinn last week?

The Amazing Thon: A famous patron of the arts was once quoted “This above all: to thine own self be true”. The Amazing Thon accredits one’s own personal manners and considerations to be fully indicative of success. Heed these words of encouragement, faithful TTW advocates, to fulfil personal aspirations, do not be led astray by others but be driven by complete satisfaction. Dr Thomas Hon was a genius, a man of pure inspiration and absolute calibre; unfortunately, he encountered the world’s heathens: the bullies, the antagonists, the oppressors. But through dedication Dr Thomas Hon discovered that ultimate focus and dedication can ultimately lead to triumph. Standing before you is The Genetic King of Kings, the unimpaired package of physical and mental fortitude! One is not a deliverer of mediocrity, but a distributor of sensation. With the faithful followers of True Talent Wrestling supporting The Amazing Thon, the bounds of success will have no restrictions.

Jason Kiltou: Thank you very much for your time.

** Jason Kiltou walks away from The Amazing Thon. **

Jason Kiltou: Well there you have it folks, a focussed individual with every intention of making his way to the top of TTW!

Last edited by Thon on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scurge
Scurge

The Amazing Thon's motivation techniques (Week 2 rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Thon's motivation techniques (Week 2 rp)   The Amazing Thon's motivation techniques (Week 2 rp) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Fantastic RP, The Amazing Thon, bringing intelligence to the world of wrestling Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Amazing Thon's motivation techniques (Week 2 rp)
Page 1 of 1