TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 1 - The Amazing Thon Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thon
Trainee
Trainee
Thon

Week 1 - The Amazing Thon Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - The Amazing Thon Introduction   Week 1 - The Amazing Thon Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:24 pm

The arena goes dark and the Electric Guitar riff of Beethoven’s 5th Symphony starts to play. Fireworks light up the entrance to the stage and another unfamiliar face walks nonchalantly down to the ring, wearing a lab coat and glasses. The ring announcer passes a microphone to the newcomer and the chiselled scientist brings it to his lips.
-
Unknown Wrestler: Ah, thank you squire, for this occasion is a truly bountiful one, one can fully appreciate the glamour and grandeur of such an occasion here in True Talent Wrestling.
-
There is a loud cheer from the crowd.
-
Unknown Wrestler: Ladies and Gentleman, I am honoured to be in the presence of such magnificence and filled with immense gratitude at this opportunity to introduce oneself to each and every patron here tonight. Standing before you within this creation of divine destruction is the marvel of genetic evolution, The Amazing Thon.
-
Jason Kiltou: I’m interested to hear more, Salvatore, and I’m pretty sure we will…
-
The Amazing Thon: For you see, The Amazing Thon is a true masterpiece of human genetics. Once a shy and retired doctor of molecular construction and genetic science, I worked out a methodology to increase my muscle mass, strength and definition through the tricking of my genetic code. What you now see in front of you is God’s proudest creation. The Amazing Thon, The Genetic King of Kings, is the smartest and most physically intense specimen the world will see within a wrestling ring.
-
Jason Kiltou: The crowd seem to be excited by this newcomer, Salvatore.
-
The Amazing Thon: And tonight, The Amazing Thon has the opportunity to prove to Danny Lando, our faithful General Manager, that he is the future of this company.
-
With that The Amazing Thon passes his microphone to the ring announcer and strolls back up the ramp returning to the backstage area, taking in the adulation of the fans.
-
Jason Kiltou: I like this guy and hopefully we’ll see much more of him in the future.
-
Salvatore Moretti: Good for you Kiltou. Fortunately for you therefore, later tonight The Amazing Thon will take on Sukkuladi Strakurinn in his debut match here at TTW!
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Trainee
Trainee
Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - The Amazing Thon Introduction   Week 1 - The Amazing Thon Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:13 am

Niiice. I want to see a Scurge Vs. Thon rivalry.
Back to top Go down
Thon
Trainee
Trainee
Thon

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - The Amazing Thon Introduction   Week 1 - The Amazing Thon Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:47 pm

Thanks dude. Kouji suggested a feud with Strakurinn but maybe me and Scurge can do something next season... Watch this space!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Soldier123
Soldier123

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - The Amazing Thon Introduction   Week 1 - The Amazing Thon Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Sick rp dude.
Back to top Go down
Thon
Trainee
Trainee
Thon

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - The Amazing Thon Introduction   Week 1 - The Amazing Thon Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Thanks soldier!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - The Amazing Thon Introduction   Week 1 - The Amazing Thon Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - The Amazing Thon Introduction
Page 1 of 1