TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouji Tanaka
Working for the local indies
Working for the local indies
Kouji Tanaka

Staff Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Staff Introduction   Staff Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:30 pm

** Four men and one woman stand in the middle of the ring dressed up pretty well. They all have microphones and prepare to speak to the thousands in attendance at the show. **

Danny Lando: Hello everybody! I am glad to see so many smiling faces so far! In case you haven't heard, I am Danny Lando! I have built TTW up with my own money, will, and heart. I signed everybody in that video package and more! I am the owner and founder of True Talent Wrestling, and with your help, I hope we can some day be considered legendary!

** The crowd claps and whistles showing him respect. **

Danny Lando: Don't worry, I won't try to take up too much of your time. I know this is called True Talent WRESTLING, but you never get a second chance to make a first impression, so I would like to introduce all of the staff! This standing right next to me is Henry Collins! He has been a close friend for a while so I contacted him to do commentary for TTW. I will let him speak.

** Henry Collins smiles and puts the microphone to his lip. **

Henry Collins: Hello everybody! First and foremost, I want to thank all of you for coming out tonight! You guys here live won't get to hear my commentary this week, but the folks at home will be able to. I am the broadcaster and I like to stay completely unbiased when calling the action. I have been a fan of pro wrestling my entire life and I can't wait to talk about it for a living!

** Henry signals to Danny, telling him that he's done. **

Danny Lando: Right next to Henry is my other TTW announcer... Salvatore Moretti. He can be a bit rude at times, but every show needs a crazy announcer, don't they? Give it up for him!

** The crowd cheers for the mysterious announcer. **

Salvatore Moretti: I am not rude. I am realistic. Anyway, as you can probably tell from my name, I am Italian! I just recently started watching wrestling a few years ago. I was originally going to become a football announcer, but I saw wrestling for the first time and I said, football can't compare to this amazing atmosphere. I love wrestling and I love announcing. Four years later, Danny calls me and says, "Let's get you announcing for TTW." I said yes and the rest WILL be history.

** Danny Lando begins speaking again. **

Danny Lando: That's right! Up next we have Jason Kiltou! He is one of our backstage interviewers who will help you guys get to know your wrestlers a lot better! He will be backstage conducting interviews so that you know their opinions & thoughts on certain subjects... Without further ado, Jason Kiltou!

Jason Kiltou: Thank you Danny. Well I have been watching wrestling since I was born basically. My dad was a wrestler but I never had what it took to become a wrestler. I'm physically not capable of doing what those brave wrestlers do for you guys. So I became an interviewer instead and I hope to help everybody see their favorite wrestlers when they are not getting the heck beat out of them, or beating the heck out of someone else!

** Danny takes the role of the speaker again, ready to introduce the last staff member. **

Danny Lando: As most of the guys in the front row has noticed, there is an awfully sexy girl in the ring with four dorks. Why, you ask? Well it's simple! She is...

Salvatore Moretti: ...married to me!

Danny Lando: Haha, no. She is our other backstage interviewer! She is sexy, she is smart, and she is Kadi Simpson!!!!!

** While Kadi is trying to talk, she is bombarded with chants and applause and screaming from the male fanbase. A small "Marry Me" chants starts which causes Kadi to smile innocently. **

Kadi Simpson: Thank you all for your love! Like Danny said, I am the other backstage interviewer. Like Jason, I want to take you guys where you have never been before! Backstage interviewing is something I am very passionate about. I have not really watched a lot of wrestling because I grew up in a small city in the United Kingdom and we didn't get many TV stations. However, the first time I saw wrestling, I was drawn in. I have seen some of the talents backstage beforehand, and let me tell you, they are ready to get down to business!

** Salvatore chuckles a bit in the background as Henry is shown slapping him and telling him to be professional. **

Danny Lando: There you have it! You've met all the staff, you've seen what each of us do, so let's get on with the show!

** The crowd goes absolutely crazy as Danny and the two interviewers walk backstage. Henry Collins and Salvatore Moretti walk to their spots in the announcer position. They put on their headset and the show is underway! **
Back to top Go down
https://ttwrestling.forumotion.com

Staff Introduction
Page 1 of 1