TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alterworld and xV Killscene promo (Minor)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternity
Trainee
Trainee
Eternity

Alterworld and xV Killscene promo (Minor) Empty
PostSubject: Alterworld and xV Killscene promo (Minor)   Alterworld and xV Killscene promo (Minor) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:31 am

*Alterworld walks out toward the ring as his music plays loudly. He tags a few hands and takes a picture with somebody. When in the ring he asks for a microphone.*

Alterworld: "Weeeellll,i can freely say that went better than i thought it would go!"

*Crowd responds with a slight cheer. And just as Alterworld wants to say another thing before being stopped by the chant 'Not an Alternative!' that causes him to smile*

Alterworld: "You know. Even as a little kid that didn't have the chance to ever witness great wrestling that would eventually inspire him to get into the business,i always had a dream of hearing that chant. But as a kid you dream alot. First i wanted to become a chef. Then a teacher. Of course,an astronaut. A soldier. Everything. Funny how the thing i wanted to become least was a wrestler. I never wanted to be one because of the pain. Because it's considered as a bad way to get paid. Heck. They even say it doesn't get you...well,you know. And how wrong i was. True. It does hurt and we do it week in,week out. But hearing those chants really make it worth it."

*Crowd claps and some whistles can be heard.*

Alterworld: "And,i had another dream. To cause a reaction so loud that people would be standing on their seats. That has happened a few times. Furthermore i--"

Last edited by Alterworld on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xV Killscene
Trainee
Trainee
xV Killscene

PostSubject: Re: Alterworld and xV Killscene promo (Minor)   Alterworld and xV Killscene promo (Minor) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:53 am

*xV Killscene storms into the ring and steals Alterworlds microphone*

xV Killscene: " Bla Bla Bla. Nobody wants to hear your life story they want to hear mine."

*Crowd boo's*

xV Killscene : " Not one of you people out in the crowd tonight would know what REAL talent is. Even if it was right under your noses. So Alterworld you want a reaction so loud that people will be standing on their seats huh."

*The crowd goes wild*

xV Killscene : " How about a match right here right now."

*The crowd gets increasingly loud *

Last edited by xV Killscene on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Trainee
Trainee
Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Alterworld and xV Killscene promo (Minor)   Alterworld and xV Killscene promo (Minor) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:15 am

Alterworld: "I'm not the type of guy that would reject a challenge. But. Is this a ring? Is this where matches are held? Aren't those done in wrestling gear? I don't know about you,but if you take a closer look you can see i'm not wearing any."

*Crowd chants "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!...". This convinces Alterworld as he pulls his sweater off and bends forward a little bit. With his finger he taps his chin.

Alterworld: "C'mon then. Hit me."
Back to top Go down
xV Killscene
Trainee
Trainee
xV Killscene

PostSubject: Re: Alterworld and xV Killscene promo (Minor)   Alterworld and xV Killscene promo (Minor) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:11 am

*xV Killscene ready's his fist after the crowds chanting and Alterworlds challenge *

xV Killscene: " Want me to hit you huh? Lets save it for the ring."

*xV Killscene turns around and starts walking away slowly. xV Killscene then turns around and with great speed sprints at Alterworld and punches him in the face. Alterworld Falls flat on the ground *

xV Killscene : "Did you like that I bet you did."

*xV Killscene quickly leaves the scene*

*TTW Officials rush in to help Alterworld*
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Trainee
Trainee
Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Alterworld and xV Killscene promo (Minor)   Alterworld and xV Killscene promo (Minor) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:21 am

*Alterworld helps himself up,holding his chin*

Alterworld: "Well,c'mon then! Right here! Right now! Come here you son of a bitch!"

*Alterworld decides it's a better idea to just go back to the locker room and call it a day as his music plays again,backing him up. Some members of the crowd clap and some boo.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alterworld and xV Killscene promo (Minor)   Alterworld and xV Killscene promo (Minor) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alterworld and xV Killscene promo (Minor)
Page 1 of 1