TTW - True Talent Wrestling
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
If you're a member of the TTW roster, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW! Very Happy - Kouji Tanaka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new federation from TheWrestlingGame.com! General Manager: Kouji Tanaka.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouji Tanaka
Working for the local indies
Working for the local indies
Kouji Tanaka

Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO Empty
PostSubject: Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO   Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:53 pm

I am remaking this RP because of a few reasons... One, electrifyy & subject 16 were supposed to butt in, and two, billy1bob is now active. I will start as Danny Lando!

** Danny Lando comes down to the ring holding two championships. They are all gold and sparkling like diamonds. He has one in each hand, and there is a podium in the ring with a microphone and two backings to hold the titles up on. **

** Danny Lando puts the two titles side by side as the camera zooms in showing "TTW Tag Team Championship." He grabs the microphone. **

Danny Lando: Hello everybody! I proudly present to you the recently-designed tag team championships! Tonight, we are going to kick the season off with a bang! We will have a tag title match tonight! There is one problem though... We only have one tag team. Electrifyy and Subject 16 stated that they were going to become champions, but who will face them for it? Will I have to just hand it to them?

** The crowd boos, wanting competition. **

Danny Lando: I know, I know. This is wrestling! We need to decide the champions in a wrestling match! But what can we do if we only have one tag team?! Well, right now I would like to call out Electrifyy and Subject 16...

** A few moments go by, but they don't show up. Instead, teamxtreme4 & billy1bob come strutting down to the ring. **

Danny Lando: Well it looks like we have a chall-.

** Before Danny can finish, he is cut off. **
Back to top Go down
https://ttwrestling.forumotion.com
teamxtreme4
Trainee
Trainee
teamxtreme4

PostSubject: Re: Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO   Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:03 pm

*teamxtreme4 pushes Danny and takes the mic*
teamxtreme4: we will fight you guys and win

Danny Lando: Well looks like we have found a tag team

teamxtreme4: Shut up Danny
*hands the mic to billy1bob*

billy1bob: we will destroy you guys in the ring tonight, we plan to show no mercy.
*hands the mic back over*

teamxtreme4: Were Not only coming for the titles, Were coming for your girls to!
*drops the mic and walks away*
Back to top Go down
Electrifyy
Working for free
Working for free
Electrifyy

PostSubject: Re: Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO   Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:56 pm

*Before they finish walking away they got interrupted by Subject&Electrifyy on the ramp, the crowd is reacting again with mixed reaction's while the duo stand on the entrance ramp and holds two mics*

Electrifyy: Hey bitchcake bob and "xtreme" we came here to tell you when were around you wont be wearing tag golds around your waist soon.

Subject 16: You talk about no mercy well were going to wipe the floor with you and throw you in a bucket of puke.

Electrifyy: Heh totally those belts are OURS.

*A stare down between two teams is happening while the crowd is explosive,Subject poses that he wants the title's and so does Electrifyy and the camera fades away*

Back to top Go down
https://ttwrestling.forumotion.com/
quiztestexam

PostSubject: Re: Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO   Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:24 pm

it was all good til electrifyy came in. are you an idiot? you cant swear in a twg show. and what was up with this generic rp? "you arent winning the belts. they are coming home with us". you might as well say that
Back to top Go down
Electrifyy
Working for free
Working for free
Electrifyy

PostSubject: Re: Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO   Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:05 am

u mad?
Back to top Go down
quiztestexam

PostSubject: Re: Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO   Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:13 pm

whats the matter? cant think of anything to say so u gotta come up with an unoriginal 2 words? btw u forgot to add bro or bruh
Back to top Go down
Electrifyy
Working for free
Working for free
Electrifyy

PostSubject: Re: Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO   Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:09 am

Meh...its supposed to be short anyway BRAH
Back to top Go down
quiztestexam

PostSubject: Re: Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO   Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:23 pm

who said anything about it being too short? it was too generic
Back to top Go down
Electrifyy
Working for free
Working for free
Electrifyy

PostSubject: Re: Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO   Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:50 pm

Well right now i dont really care subject wont rp with me so i cant do something good so i go generic
Back to top Go down
quiztestexam

PostSubject: Re: Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO   Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:51 pm

u need subject to make good rps for the team? why tag with him?
Back to top Go down
Electrifyy
Working for free
Working for free
Electrifyy

PostSubject: Re: Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO   Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Fuck you quiz..i am a champion now and you are probably busy shaking cocks in an alley. PASTA BIATCH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO   Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teamxtreme & Billy vs Electrifyy & Subject PROMO
Page 1 of 1